Wednesday 11 August 2010

There really are some great blogs out there.

Today a work colleague of mine was searching for Big Muff, not on google but on Ebay, and obviously my immaturity got the better of me and I burst out laughing. He was in fact searching for guitar FX pedals but nontheless I started my own search Google.
Unfortunately "Big Muff" & "Double Muff" on Google returned to me pages of FX pedal info and products, I should have guessed so really. Who actually still uses the word muff for that region of a womans body. Maybe it was still only me but even I couldn't remember the last time I used it.
So I did one final search for muff itself with no expectations. I found something, a blog. This blog my friends had muff in it, in words and pitcures. The blog has been created so as people (guys) could try and guess a womans muff by what she was wearing. Finally a funny blog (well funny to me). Isn't this something guys do anyway?
the blog is aptly named Guess Her Muff.

No comments:

Post a Comment